Nutrition facts per serving:
- Fat, total(g)2
Chill 30 mins to 24 hrs
- 1 ounce dark or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 12.3 ounce package firm silken tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup brewed espresso, cooled
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 24 1 1/2 - 2 inch piece purchased angel food cake (about 1/2 of a 7-inch cake)
- 2 tablespoons brewed espresso, cooled, or coffee-flavored liqueur
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 12 chocolate-covered espresso beans
Place chocolate in a food processor. Cover and process until finely chopped. Add tofu, 1/4 cup espresso, sugar, lemon juice, and salt. Cover and process until nearly smooth.
Place a cake piece in the bottom of each of 12 shot glasses or demitasse cups, pressing lightly. Drizzle each with about 1/2 teaspoon espresso or liqueur. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the tofu mixture over each cake piece in the glasses. Top each with remaining cake pieces. Spoon remaining tofu mixture over each.
Place glasses on a tray. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
To serve, lightly sift cocoa powder over mixture in glasses and top each with an espresso bean.